On June 3, 2021, Memorandum of Cooperation was signed between STC ENPASELECTRO Ltd. and PJSC Severodonetsk Research and Production Association "Impulse".
The Memorandum was signed by Yuriy Bondarenko, General Director of STC ENPASELECTRO Ltd. and Volodymyr Yeliseyev, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of PJSC Severodonetsk Research and Production Association Impulse.
PJSC "Severodonetsk Research and Production Association" Impulse " is one of the few companies in the world that has technical solutions and technologies that allow to implement full-featured digital SCADA of power units.
The subject of the Memorandum is the establishment of partnerships and the development of long-term, effective and mutually beneficial cooperation between the Parties.
Under the Memorandum, the Parties agreed to make joint action regarding the following tasks:
- assistance in promoting the services of companies in the energy market of Ukraine;
- consultations on issues related to the activities of the Parties and mutual interest;
- mutual exchange of clients interested in services related to the Parties activities;
- interaction with public organizations and the expert community;
- planning joint activities aimed to achieve the Memorandum’s objectives;
STC ENPASELECTRO Ltd. delegation visited PJSC SRPA " Impulse " factory facilities where modern equipment and technologies, were demonstrated namely: information and computer system of NPP upper block level, group and individual control system, automatic power regulator, emergency and post-emergency monitoring system, НКУ РТЗО-И low-voltage complete devices , IA-3 and IA-4 soft start devices, РЩ-1 panel electronic multichannel event recorder , microprocessor protection of electrical equipment of substations and power plants.