STC ENPASELECTRO provides the full scope of design works on new construction, reconstruction and technical refurbishment of the power facilities:
- Performance of pre-design and survey works;
- Technical design assignment;
- Selection of equipment and recommendations on its arrangement;
- Feasibility study;
- Elaboration of a full scope of design documentation;
- Arrangement of execution of the expertise and approvals of design documentation.
Dniprovsky HPPs cascade
The project of transfer of Centralog plant control system to a new office building and installation of operational information display system (2005).
The project includes the following:
- Design of the new Control Room, arrangement of the workstations and installation of operational information display system;
- Uninterrupted power supply of the CENTRALOG system;
- Arrangement of Local area network.
DC board technical re-equipment design was developed and successfully commissioned (2007):
- The new renovated auxiliary board was designed and manufactured by “Elcor”, Kharkov;
- DC board local control is provided via the board HMI as well as via remote operation from Centralog plant control system;
The design of modular uninterrupted power supply with two mutually redundant UPS for a plant control and monitoring system was developed and commissioned (2005);
The design of modular uninterrupted power supply with two mutually redundant UPS for a plant control and monitoring system was developed by Design and Regulatory Documentation Department (2004);
The following projects were developed by engineers of the Company:
- AIS 154kV and 330 kV with replacement of voltage transformers;
- The Design of the new Control Room.
Dniestrovsky HPP Cascade
The design on manufacturing of relay protection,
emergency automation and communication cabinets for OHL 330kV Dniestrovska HSPP – Dniestrovska HPP1 and OHL 330kV Dniestrovska HSPP – Ladyzhynska TPP from side of Dniestrovska HSPP and Dniestrovska HPP-1 (2009 – 2010)
The design on implementation of disturbance recorders manufactured by “Recon”, Donetsk in AIS 110 kV and 330kV (2007), as well as for the plant units N1, N2 and N3 (2002) was developed.
The design for “Plaza-Pacific” warehouse an external (total area 0,93ha) lighting protection system was developed and commissioned in 2007.
The design on reconstruction of traction substation 110/27,5/10kV “Darnitsa” (Kyiv) was developed. The design provides for:
- replacement of valve-type arresters in 10kV and 110kV AIS;
- replacement of existing bays KSO-226 for packaged switchgears with indoor 10kV switchgear of KU-10C type.
The design on reconstruction of 110/6 kV substation of "Tolyati-Odessa" ammonia line pump station #9 was developed (2002).
The design provides for:
- Replacement of existing high-voltage equipment in AIS 110kV and 6kV cubical switchgear;
- Circuit-breaker of 110kV and 6 kV control is performed both by the conventional method and via microprocessor based relay protection units by means of special control software, alarm system via LAN;
- The possibility of further integration of the substation local control network into remote access and control system is provided
Dnieprovska PS, Kryvorozhsky
The design of replacement of outdated telecontrol system
of SS “Rudnaya-330” (2007) and SS “Gornaya-330” (2008) on the base of PACIS substation control system (AREVA T&D) was developed. The design provides data acquisition and transmission of information on primary equipment condition to upper dispatch control levels, as well as data display on substation operator's workstations.
The design on reconstruction
of SS 110/35/10kV “Pryluki” with replacement of existing AIS 110kV electromechanical protections for microprocessor.
The design on reconstruction of TPP-TBS (2006).
The design includes the following activities:
- Reconstruction of 6kV Generator Switchgear in order to connect turbogenerator to auxiliaries’ busbars.
- Replacement of main and backup turbogenerator electromechanical protections for microprocessor based relay protections MICOM P631 manufactured by AREVA T&D;
- The design of a generator phase and neutral terminal chamber was developed;
- Reequipment of auxiliary 6kV switchgear cubicle to connect turbogenerator water pumps.
Water pipelines of Water and waste water services company (WWWSC), the South Cost of Crimea (2003).
The design includes the following activities:
- Estimation of the existing hydro-electric power plants (mini HPP) in WWWSC water pipelines ;
- Development of feasibility study on manufacturing of hydro-electric power plant on Baturin`s zonal reservoirs of WWWSC in the South Cost of Crimea.